Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Education Mayhem

I thought I would write a thought although I am more tired than enlightened tonight. It was 70+ degrees on a mid October day and warmer than usual for this time of year. Tomorrow promises to be even warmer- 78*

Last week central Pennsylvania got a couple inches or more of wet heavy snow. I saw the pictures.
Photobucket


I watched David Wilcock's preview of his upcoming Book 2012 Enigma Blueprints for a Golden Age and what stuck with me is the statement "you are here to share what you know"



I wanted to spam my favorite contacts a video entitled and then thought how much fear was behind my sending it. The video was entitle something like "dare you to watch this video" or something to that affect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0sDWcZ4IY



Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment