Saturday, January 30, 2010

Deanna Springloa: Depopulation by Government Edict

Dear Friends:
For those of you interested, my dear friend Deanna ( see below) has shared this literary copulation pertaining to terrorism, vaccines, social engineering by the elite by means of legislation and so on. I was not surprised at what I read but felt many have not heard of or find the rants of those of us less eloquent lacking the statistical reference conditioned by the ruling elite academics. Here is your proof
Love and light,
Chrissy

and - some thing on the light side:
Project Camelot interviews Klaus Dona, spiritual archaeologist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmkcn1hJWI

Hello,
I have finally finished writing my book and have sent it off to the publisher and am back to writing articles. I have posted a new article entitled Depopulation by Government Edict. You may view it at:
http://www.spingola.com/Depopulation_by_Government_Edict.htm
Thanks for your interest in my work.
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment