Friday, May 8, 2009

CHILDREN DO NOT ALWAYS DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD

CHILDREN DO NOT ALWAYS DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD

I AM SITTING HERE WONDERING WHY I was interested in Michael Tsarion's beautiful explnation of the collective psychic trauma and his interpretation of how we as a civilazation have become obsessed with externalities; abrasive and fearful rather than introspective and loving. He used a lot of Jung to explain the schism of the ego and consciousness almost to deaf ears. Most people are disinterseted in personal exertion to thoughtfully go beyond the superficial and dwelve deep into their inner being to face the demons of self. How much easier to expose our brothers speck when the log is what blinds our own eyes? I am having an epithany.



Synchronicities are natures way of gently calling each of us and we balk at the request because the responsibility is truly too much for us to deal with. Not understanding the purpose- how could we as we have nothing to base a value on the unknown and children do not always do what they are told.

I have matured and my time of childish things is quickly passing. I have learned all I need to begin the path but I am lacking the support of experienced beginners. I need to call for help from anyone who is knowledgable in the ways of a spear shaker and who has the courage to face the eye of an angle and live. My thoughts are open and my mind is focused - I will hear you when you call.

Photobucket

More will be revealed:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid21958927001?bctid=22008800001

Photobucket

BABCHA'S PEARLS
2009 MAY 8

No comments:

Post a Comment