Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What is really going on in the mind?

What is really going on in the mind?
Thanks shantidao BudoKrist ?!

The secret to what I am researching is not the power of the blood and the reason for so many deaths caused by the US military industrial complex. It is far more complex than just the corruption of our DNA, which in essence is the effect of the trauma being imposed on all life on our planet.
I believe the reason “wanton destruction” of all life systems and all social structures is the path to a collective forgetting. This loss of essential memory, of knowledge of our true past and therefore our true nature and its history is being systematically erases from our collective DNA. We do not see the large picture due to the bombardment of multiple illusory degradations to the daily grind we have embraced willingly. It is meant only for a handful of selfish beasts willing to kill, murder, rape and eat the flesh of innocents ignorantly accepting of this fate.
I see now standing behind my thoughts the engineered collapse of our ability to know we are true light beings destine to become stars if only we remember who, what and where we are in time. We were not meant to be fearful beings deploring our own bodies and minds, relinquishing love of our fellows for hate and distrust of every motive. We see ourselves in each other and fear the possibility that another’s darkness might betray our own inner lusts. We are all one.
I have wanted to speak but the words were denied me. I have wanted to shout but my voice was lost in my own fear of not being heard. I am dreaming dreams that make me cry because my brothers and sisters are dying inside from the lies they believe and the doubt they feel mostly about themselves transferred on to everyone else.
There is a path that is straight. It is woven with love and peace. It has no axe to grind and no score to settle and it will never hold your crimes up to the world because your own deeds will be your judge.
What you alone have accepted will be your eternity. If it is full of BLISS it will serve you well in the life to come and if it is full of PAIN you are doomed from the conception of your limited ideals.
Choose well.

No comments:

Post a Comment